Glass door canopies give distinctive style for any façade. Repelling both rain water and grime, our solutions are bound to impress you and your visitors. The new concept of glass canopies is an alliance of good old fashioned comfort and state-of-the-art building techniques, they suit any type of building: houses, entrances, shops and stores.
Glass Canopy's features include:
- Your building's entranceway will be both dry and stylish.
- The glass canopy is made up of standard 316 stainless steel elements available from stock.
- NDS will supply and install your glass canopy to suit your needs.
- The NDS canopy system allows a point suspended glass canopy with a tension rod system.
- In each case glass is made of 2 toughened or heat-strengthened sheets, each heat-soaked tested and assembled with at least 4 PVB interlayer to a laminated safety glass.
- The glass can be clear, tinted, light absorbent or reflecting, sandblasted or screen-printed The glass thickness depends on the sizes and the structures they have to support with respect to local applied standards and their additional treatments.
Please note: We do not supply and install substandard canopies you will find elsewhere on the internet, our canopy's are manufactured from 316 stainless steel and are not cheap Chinese imports and we only install toughened and toughened laminate safety glass which complies with all the associated British Standards.